Click here to download the SDS pdf
- Consult and follow the TopShell Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
- Always follow the safety recommendations provide by machine and equipment manufacturers.
- Use protective clothing and equipment when handling and applying TopShell.
- Avoid inhaling TopShell. Dust is especially present when mixing. Wear a mask or respirator to avoid breathing in product.
- Contact with skin may cause irritation. Wash skin and clothing with soap and water. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Wear eye protection when working with TopShell. If contact with eye occurs, flush eye with water. If symptoms persist, consult a physician.